Joomla - Create and configure the menu
You can start using the module in Extensions → Modules → Nextend Accordion Menu V9:
Or create a new menu by pressing the green New button.
Here comes some default Joomla module setting:
- Title: You can change the title of your menu.
- Position: Choose a position, where you would like to show your Accordion Menu.
- Status: Set this parameter to Published.
- Menu Assignment: With the help of this parameter you can select the pages, where you would like to show the Accordion Menu.
- Configure: If you click on this button, then you can start to configure your Accordion Menu. For example: Basic settings, Themes etc. Please read the Basic Parameters documentation for the settings of the Accordion Menu!
If you’re ready with the settings just press the default Joomla Save button. Congratulation, now you’re ready with the whole install and setup process!