With the help of this parameter you choose the source component for your menu system. If you click on the Configure button, then you can see a new window with the specific settings of the type. Only after that will you see the type if the module is installed on your site. Check the documentations for the related type settings: Joomla, WordPress.
With the help of this parameter you choose the theme for your menu system. If you click on the Configure button, then you can see a new window with the specific settings of the theme. Check the documentations for the related type settings.
The module can show the title with the style you have chosen for your theme. Just turn On the Title theme switch. In addition you can use your template title style too with the Details → Show title parameter too. (It’s in the default Joomla module settings.) On the picture you can see the difference between the default and the Accordion title:
Parent item as link
If you enable this parameter, then your parent menu items will have links just like your lowest level submenu items.
With the help of this parameter you can set up the opening behavior of the Accordion Menu. Check the 3 options:
- Normal: It’s the original behavior of the Accordion menus. If you open a menu item, then the other one opened will close. Technically you will see one opened branch at all time.
- Improved: Same as the normal, except the animation is moving upwards the active item. Check the animated image on the right about this setting:
- Multiple opening: The menu items can be opened and closed independently from each other. You can open as much level as you want.
You can define the activator event for opening and closing by mouse:
- Click: Open and close by mouse click action.
- Mouse enter: Open by mouse over, close by click.
- Both: Open and close by mouse click or enter and close by click.